COVID-19 Update: For the health and safety of our students, our cohorts will conduct classes virtually. LEARN MORE »
Web developers, data analysts, fintech, and technology project management professionals are in high demand, and at University of Miami Boot Camps, we teach you the key skills to tap into each of these rewarding industries. Through cutting-edge curricula, skilled instructors, and an in-person classroom experience, students will learn the fundamentals of full stack web development, big data, financial technology, or tech project management.
University of Miami Certificate of Completion Overview
- Students benefit from a wide list of career services to help them navigate the programs.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge.
- All our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Our programs cover the most in-demand skills across:
These programs are offered through the University of Miami in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies — including 50% of the Fortune 100 — employ them.
What You Will Learn
- Students in our web development, data analytics, fintech, and technology project management programs will learn the most in-demand technologies to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Students will have access to career-planning assistance like coaching, resume support, and technical interview training.
- A Certificate of Completion from the University of Miami showcasing their accomplishment to future employers.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with their career director post-graduation.
- A robust portfolio of projects to show their mastery of web development, data analytics, fintech, or tech project management topics covered throughout the program.